just me

just me
Manila in 1972

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

first day of blogging

well i just created this blog to rattle on about stuff that irritates me. like i was at a wall mart the other day and saw a young punk whip in to a handicap spot. jumped out to run in(obviously not handicaped) and i said to him,hey that is for handicapped people do you have a handicap that is not fiscal. that pissed him off big time. he got up in my face threatened me and told me how lucky i was that there were cameras on us.i just kept on goading him untill he started spitting and stammering. got him so upset he left. I didn't realize that other people were watching till he left, and i got a few attaboys. that was the most fun i've had all week. what can i do thiss week to piss someone off. gonna have to give it some thought

No comments:

Post a Comment