just me

just me
Manila in 1972

Sunday, September 4, 2011

is summer over

With September arrivimg we finally get a break from the heat.But i don't know if I'm satisfied with that. I have been riding my Harley to work all summer and now i have to wear a coat to go in and carry it home. Yesterday at this time it was 97 degrees. Today 74. Never happy.  You can sure tell that the republicans are in full campaign mode. There is to many agendas to try and make sense of. The only thing that they can agree on is they want the current president out. Yet i have not heard of any solutions that they have. They keep talking about the job killing agenda of the administration but i see no difference that the last president. We still have the same corporate welfare state as before.I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN PAY NO FEDERAL TAXES AND STILL SEND ALL THEIR JOBS OVERSEAS. May be they should move over wherever, not pay taxes there and send the jobs over here. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment